Please use the various possibilities of excursions and the many attractions that are offered in our beautiful region.
You can go for a visit to Freiburg, which is famous for its cathedral, its nice alleys and the many little brooks.
On Saturdays there is a great market at the Place of the Cathedral, where you can find many regional products like bread, butter, vegetables and other things.
Other possibilities of excursions
- the castle “Hochkönigsburg” and the “Forest of Monkeys” in the Alsace
- Colmar with its museum for motorcars
- Basel, where you can go for a walk through the centre, visit one of the various museums, go to the zoo or the Roman excavations at Kaiseraugst
- a walking tour around the lake Schluchsee
- a stroll around the lake Titisee
- a visit of the brewery “Rothaus”
- a boat trip on the Rhine
- the mine “Teufelsgrund” at Münstertal
- the silver mine on the mountain Schauinsland
- the Europapark near Rust (the largest and most beautiful leisure park in Germany)
- a walk through the vineyards in the vicinity
Discover one of the three thermal baths in the region
- the “Vita Classica” at Bad Krozingen offers you relaxation and recovery in a large scenery of baths and a great area of sauna.
- the “Cassiopeia Therme” at Badenweiler (in a distance about 15 km) is situated in wonderful spa gardens, where you will find relaxation and recovery.
- the “Balinea Thermen” at Bad Bellingen (in a distance about 30 km): Enjoy the pleasant warmth of the water with therapeutic effect; it comes from 3 sources!